Monday, February 27, 2006

tumbling /prayers

Oh my tumbling, tumbling, tumbling down, wow what a spiral. We do spend alot of time together. Do friends really spend that much time together? I don't think so, atleast none of my other friends really did, well maybe one of them.
Is there really grace for all this? As I sat in Issacs it was really nice to look at the paper and drink my tea, yes I said tea. I traded my morning Joe for Issacs tea. Go figure that one out. surveying the lovey bird from afar I really can see things clearly, what a chap. friendly, funny as anything, sweet and sappy, warm and gooey. What the heck has happened? Ya think I would trade 9 years for 6 wonderful months?

I really wish people would just sit down.

Looking for apartments is kinda fun. watching the clouds, sun, visiting quick with friends. Wanting to say here look he's mine. But knowing that I can't really claim that. Atleast not yet. How do you really see this coming unglued or staying put.

How do you put this into perspective? I see a palmtree I like the palmtree, i get the feeling palm tree might like me. And yet it's a little hard to identify the fronds. So many variables, well maybe the palmtree grower knows the answers. I know he would know.
No gifts are given but thoughts and actions are collected like tokens. Bright shiny tokens.

A phrase kinda haunts me from a dream" are we really like brother and sister?"
I don't know how much longer I can continue allong this path.

Father help me to release this path to you. I would like to continue allong. But help me not screw it up. Keep my mouth shut, don't let me say things I shouldn't. I don't want to hurt him. Or scare him away. Father speak to him, cuz I know you do. I know he has an ear for your voice as well as you an ear to his. Father, guide us together. Father let him take the lead and pursue. Help us to be ever patient and careful not to ruin the beautiful garden you have planted. Help me not to fall and trip on things that would try to ensnare or entangle me. Help me not to become jealous of others around him. I put these things in your trust and care, hold them close and guard them, guard us.
Father heal him heal his immune system, his blood, all of the systems in his body that need to behealed, cleanse him father from all of the unrighteousness that easly befell him and was forced upon him willingly or unwillingly. Touch his body strengthen him, renew his spirit and his body.
Give him stamena. release a healing in him that no man has ever seen or heard of. Be a father to him, a daddy. Bless his health and his finances. Let everything he touches be blessed. In Jesus name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home