Monday, September 04, 2006

Scones10:14pm

The thought of scones dance in my head. Why scones? They are lovely, yummy! We made scones on Saturday. What fun that was. I was the assistant and he the teacher-baker errr um pastry chef.... I actually wasn't as nervous or selfconscience around him as I was making pear crisp. The lamb was good too. Mary hada little lamb and baa baa black sheep came to mind.

Ahh yes I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like "going there" But a few things to stop me from going. arrogant, like he's always right and I should get over things. He's shorter than me. he's so selfish. Like today he went with a friend to another fair in MD so when I asked him if he would like to come with us to dover fair, he said no not 2 fairs in one day. I would have cuz i give up stuff for my friends. Oh well... the virus stops me too, most of these things are superficial mind you. But my ideal guy is like a teddy bear. Slightly taller than me, fluffier than me, sweet and cute. And can make me laugh. OK he does make me laugh, and knows all about my need for dark chocolate. I am gonna have to lose 100 lbs.
We both like to watch Food Network and like to relax listening to worship and Food Network. He also has this super spiritual, holier than thou attitude sometimes. He is cute and thats probably a good thing or I might have kicked him to the curb. Maybe I should have.

There's still D. But I remember something Oprah said... yeah Oprah. If he loved you he'd be with you. And D is clearly not with me. I am not saying scones is the only way to go either. i am saying it's fun being with him and baking and relaxing. I'd spend more time if he'd let me.

I guess my ultimate dream is to find that special someone that wants to cook and bake with me and have our own business and work together. That might be possible with him, not sure I would bet on it. But atleast theres some hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home